Browse Items (139 total)

P-EVIS-11.21
In 2016, HRM Prince Edward of England, Earl of Wessex, visited The Grange School. The purpose of the trip was to inaugurate the plaque of the Duke of Edinburgh International Award.

IMG1: HRH Prince Edward accompanied by Head Girl Trinidad…

M-PCOM-10.38
Revista anual publicado por el Departamento de Castellano de The Grange School.

P-EDON-14.39
Inauguration of the José Donoso Resource Centre.

IMG.1: Photo taken on April 3rd, 1996.
From left to right: A. Mackenzie, E. Ortega, P. Donoso, J. Cowan, J. Mackenzie

IMG.2: Francisco Coloane poses at the inauguration of José Donoso Resource…

M-PCOM-15.193
First school magazine ever published, in Easter, winter and summer of 1937. In those days, the Gryphon was a magazine with articles, news, information of interest, even puzzles. It wasn't a yearbook as we know it today.

IMG.1: EASTER GRYPHON 1937…

Ethel Balfour Condecoration Ceremony Album
Mrs. Ethel Balfour, wife to Captain Balfour, both supported Mr. Jackson in developing the foundation spirit of The Grange School. Her influence was such, that she was condecorated with the Bernardo O'Higgins Order of Merit (Condecoración Orden al…

https://s3.amazonaws.com/omeka-net/60105/archive/files/db7092a4c9ad04c7e42bc72ab109b7c3.pdf
Revista literaria que contiene material creado por miembros de la comunidad Grange durante el año.

M-SHEA-17.35
Photos of Mr. Rachid Benammar, Headmaster of The Grange School between 2007 and 2021.

IMG.1: Mr. Benammar at his desk. hotograph taken in March, 2010.

IMG.2: Mr. Benammar delivering a message at the John Jackson Quad, September 2016.

IMG.3:…

M-STEA-21.72
Photo of Mrs Ethel M. Balfour, wife to Captain Balfour, at her O'Higgins condecoration ceremony in 1969.

P-EANN-22.73
90 years celebration. Pupils and staff formed the number "90" on the field for an aerial photo.

IMG.1: Celebration of the 90 years anniversary, which took place in the field of The Grange School, Príncipe de Gales 6154.

IMG.2: 90th Anniversary…

M-IPED-23.78
The first location of the school called the Pedro de Valdivia house was on Avenida Pedro de Valdivia 1150 house was the first location of the Grange School, between 1928 and 1938. This location was calles Villa Angela.

IMG.1: Photo of the original…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2